Our research activities cover a wide range of themes related to the design and development of both user documentation and learning solutions.
- Designing for users: how technical communication can be designed and adpated for different types of audiences.
- Sharing knowledge: how technical communication can be used to manage and improve internal enterprise knowledge.
- Collaborating: how technical communicators can build partnerships within and outside their domain.
- Writing: techniques and tools for writing in technical communication.
- Innovating: how the field of technical communication evolves with business changes.
- Applying standards: how standards for creating and managing content shape technical communication.
- Adopting technologies: how technical communication can be designed and adapted for different technological domains.