Master 2 CDMM students have been busy identifying their core research hypothesis, and studying existing literature. They are now kickstarting the research work with interviews, experiments, and further reading.
Here are the questions that have all their attention this year:
- What is the role of the technical communicator in fostering accessibility?
- What is the impact of the digital enterprise on technical communication?
- How can gamification improve e-learning?
- Why should technical communicators use infographics?
- How can technological innovation contribute to education?
- What is the place of Personalized Learning Environments in the digital company?
- How do norms and standards influence technical communication?