Technical communication and education are at the heart of deep changes in industry and business. In 2016, M2 CDMM students have looked into the nature of these changes and given us insights into the future of technical communication.
Students have investigated the impact of digital transformation on technical communication and education:
- The impact of the digital enterprise on technical communication
- Digitalization in professional learning and education
They questioned innovative learning solutions and their application at an enterprise-wide scale:
- Gamification in e-learning: a game-changer?
- Adapting Personal Learning Environments to the Workplace?
They looked at the role of technical communicators in visual design and accessibility:
- Infographics: A toolbox for technical writers?
- What is the role of technical writers in fostering accessibility?
Well done Armelle Bursi-Amba, Erika Caboul, Gaylord Chesnay, Nicolas Chleffer, Sarah Consentino, Paul Desreux, Alexandre Dias Da Silva, Manon Di Vozzo, Aline Ea, Jennifer Frederic, Romain Gaullier, Victoria Genin, MarcAlexandre Jacques, Tiphaine Monange, Blandine Paulet, Vincent Perrot, Sutarni Riesenmey, Matthieu Roche, Manoela Santidrian, Caroline Vaissiere, and Austeja Varvuolyte!